Last updated August 3, 2021
In response to the Government of New Brunswick ending its mandatory order (for COVID-19) on July 30, 2021, Camp Tulakadik will make the following changes to camp and rental operations:
· Enhanced cleaning procedures will continue.
· Campers, staff and visitors will continue to be encouraged to practice good hand hygiene (e.g. frequent handwashing) and respiratory etiquette (e.g. coughing into your elbow).
· Masks will not be required at any time. If parents, visitors or staff choose to wear a mask, their decision will be respected.
· Exception to “no masks”: If a camper, staff member or renter experiences COVID-19 symptoms or flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to isolate in the First Aid cabin. The individual will be asked to wear a disposable non-medical mask when physical distancing cannot be maintained. Staff will wear masks when interacting with this individual.
· Masks will continue to be worn during registration and pick-up, while maintaining physical distance between families. Registration will occur in the Lodge, with hand sanitizer available at the main doors.
· Campers will no longer be assigned to groups which must maintain physical distance from other groups. Campers will be assigned to groups as required to engage in regular camp activities and events.
Camp Tulakadik continues to be committed to protecting the health and safety of everyone who visits or stays at the Camp. All reasonable efforts will be made to follow Public Health mandates and guidelines.
Please email or call us if you have any questions or concerns.