- The parents/guardians submitting the registration form, are those having legal custody over the child. Condition of custody, if applicable, will be fully communicated in writing to the camp, including a photocopy of the section of any court ordered referring visitation rights. If anyone other than the indicated parent/guardian will be picking the camper up, Camp Tulakadik must receive written notification 24 hours prior to the camper’s departure of the camping event in question.
- Camp Tulakadik exercises a “Zero Tolerance” policy on bullying and misbehaviour. In the event that a camper fails to heed to fair warnings and continues to abuse this policy, they will be sent home at the parent/guardians expense with no refund on camper fees.
- The Executive Director reserves the right to dismiss a camper who in his/her opinion is a hazard to the safety and rights of others, or who appears to reject the reasonable controls of the camp. The parents/guardians must certify that the applicant camper is in normal condition and is amenable to necessary discipline. Failure to disclose problems at the time of application could result in dismissal.
- By signing the registration form the parent/Guardian of the named participant on the application releases the Saint John-Kings Association of United Baptist Churches Inc., its trustees, directors, corporation members, staff and agents from any loss, personal injury, accident, misfortune, or damage to the named participant on the application of his/her property, with understanding that responsible precautions shall be taken to ensure the health and safety of the named participant on this application. NB Medicare or equivalent medical insurance must cover each participant.
- We agree to permit reasonable use of photos and video or other picture of the applicant camper in promoting the camp activities and programs. Camp Tulakadik will not give out to third parties any information pertaining to the addresses or names of campers in their care without the permission of their parent/guardian.
- Be sure to read all the waivers and conditions of enrollment and accept them, and to certify that the information recorded on the registration form is accurate.
Parent InfoTroy Wilson