Camp Tulakadik is more than a camp, we’re 250+ acres of spectacular waterfront property on Cassidy Lake. Our facility is ready for any adventure and outdoor activity. When you visit us, you’ll discover our camp is a perfect place for you and your group to enjoy our unique blend of tranquillity and fun.
- aqua park
- giant swing
- ropes challenge course
- craft hut
- walking trails (kilometres and kilometres of trails)
- 30-foot rock wall for rock climbing and rappelling
- archery range
- game fields
- and much more…
- 3200 square foot lodge (Kitchen, Dining Hall & Meeting Hall)
- main washroom building (wheelchair accessible)
- fully serviced RV and camping sites
- 7 winterized cabins
- 8 non-winterized
- long lodge quarters (complete with washrooms)
*Please note some activities require trained staff to be present while in operation.
Let our facility become your facility. Contact us today about renting our facility.
If you would like to reserve our facility for your group please contact us by telephone or e-mail to reserve.